Specializing in Pure Bred and Designer Series puppies !
Review your lifestyle before choosing a breed. Will you have time for this puppy? Are you prepared to take care of a dog every day for his entire life? Be honest with the breeder about your level of knowledge on the breed, puppies, and dogs.
Most breeds were bred for a “purpose”. Please be sure that you are aware of what they were bred for, what their habits will be, grooming, exercise required, and health problems. Be sure to ask the breeder about the specific questions about their breed, and ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do I want small or large. What is the space I have available for this puppy when it becomes an adult.
2. Coat Type for shedding. If you have allergies stay away from long coated dogs. Choose a short coated breed.
3. Grooming. What type of coat, do you have the time for grooming or the expense of sending the puppy to the groomer?
4. Activity Level. How active is your lifestyle? Are you a couch potato and want a dog that likes to cuddle. Or are you active and want a dog to go hiking?
5. Temperament. Are you looking for a friendly dog or a protective dog? Or a combination of both.
*Read books on puppy raising and dog training. You will get out of your puppy what you put into it. We all want Good Canine Citizens.